Russian MFA said US accusations of involvement in hacker attacks are unsubstantiated
Ryabkov calls it part of "an unprecedented anti-Russian hysteria"
Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that the US official accusation of the involvement of the Russian Federation in hacker attacks on US servers is unsubstantiated. Comment of the Deputy Minister Sergei Ryabkov publishes the MFA press service.
He notes that the statement lacks specific facts of accusations and "there are repeated and replicated more then week allegations." "It got to the fabrications, that "such technologies were previously used by Moscow" in Europe and Eurasia to influence public opinion. The evidence base for such serious accusations is completely absent. The US administration either not formed it or invented using those who are now in Washington carrying obvious political order, continuing to escalate an unprecedented anti-Russian hysteria ", - said in a statement.
Russian Federation authorities said that thay proposed to United States to establish a commission to investigate such attacks, but their request received no answer that guided Russia to the idea of finding excuses for the "all new portions of baseless accusations."
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels