Russian long-range bombers attacked IS near Palmyra
6 long-range bombers attacked a control room, control centers and numerous terrorist groups near Es-Suhne and Arak
Russian long-range Tu-22M3 bombers attacked positions of the terrorist organization "Islamic State" near Palmyra, Syria. This was stated in the administration of the press service and information of the Defense Ministry of Russian Federation, reports "Interfax".
The strikes were made by six long-range bombers. They took off from the territory of Russia and made a concentrated attack with high-explosive ammunition hitting ISIS positions to the "East and North-West of Palmyra," - said the ministry. The strikes were made near settlements Es-Suhne and Arak.
A large control room and field camp near the town of Es-Suhne destroyed, as well as other control centers and terrorist groups, three terrorists' infantry combat vehicles, 12 vehicles with heavy machine guns and "a large number of enemy personnel."
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain