Russian jets launch countrywide airstrikes over Syria
Russian jets launch countrywide airstrikes over Syria, not only in Aleppo, but also in Homs, Latakia, Idlib, Deir Ezzor, and Hama
Russian Air Force struck Jaysh Al-Fateh’s positions at the Artillery Academy, Al-Ramouseh, Al-Amariyah, Khan Touman, Atarib, and Kafr Hamra in the northwestern suburbs of Aleppo.
However, the Russian airstrikes were not limited to Aleppo; in fact, the latter launched attacks that targeted the jihadist rebels at the Homs, Latakia, Idlib, Deir Ezzor, and Hama Governorates before shifting their attention to the Palmyra front, reported by AMN.
The nationwide Russian airstrikes are still ongoing at the moment, despite the dissipation in the overall number of attacks taking place across Syria.
Kerry, Lavrov to Discuss Syrian Crisis With Regional Partners 13 October, 17:32
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Shoigu: Russia and Syria suspended air attacks on Aleppo 18 October, 13:24
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars