Russian Defense Ministry announced deployment of their long-range bombers Tu-22 to Iran
First Russian flights for air strikes in Syria. Moscow states they hit only Islamic State and Al-Nusra Front communities' objects
Russian Defense Ministry announced deployment of their long-range bombers Tu-22 to Iran a day before. The Ministry published the pictures, as said, of their first flight for air strikes in Syria.
Moscow states they hit only Islamic State and Al-Nusra Front communities' objects, which are recognized as the terrorist groups.
The Syrian Human Rights Observatory reported bombing of numerous targets around the city of Aleppo and in some other areas. According to them, about 30 civilians were killed, including children. Yet is is not known, whose aircraft carried out these attacks.
In the 5-year civil war ib Syria, Russia and Iran support President Bashar Assad.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Shoigu: Russia and Syria suspended air attacks on Aleppo 18 October, 13:24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain