Russian court has blocked access to Ukrainian web-site Peacemaker
psb4ukr.org is now blocked on the territory of Russia
Oktyabrsky district court of St. Petersburg, upon the application of the Prosecutor's Office has blocked access to Ukrainian web-site Peacemaker, which makes public the information about fighting on the territory of Donbas, including representatives of Mass Media.
"The claim of the prosecutor's office was satisfied. Access to the web-site is blocked on the territory of the Russian Federation", - informational agency Rosbalt reported with reference to the press service of the court.
Earlier, the prosecutor's office of St. Petersburg announced that Peacemaker website made public with free access a list of Russian citizens who, according to the source administration, took part in the fighting on the territory of Ukraine. In this regard, the prosecutor's office appealed to the court to restrict access to the information on the site.
Earlier, Peacemaker site activists presented an interactive map, which allowed to track location of 3200 Russian fighters in the real time, fighting against Ukraine in the Donbas.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas