Russian bombers destroy ISIS chemical weapons plant near Raqqa, Syria
8 airstrikes, 27 killed and 55 injured in the TU-22 attacks at Raqqa reported
"Six long-range bombers Tu-22M3, that took from the airport based in the territory of the Russian Federation, delivered a concentrated attack with high-explosive ammunition on the terrorist group" Islamic state" in areas south-east, north and north-west of the city of Raqqa," - said in a message of RIA.
According to WorldOnAlert, Russia has bombed civilian neighborhoods of #Raqqa and damaged the Water Pumping Station.
Raqqa_SL reports 12 airstrikes by Russian warplanes. They targeted 1-division 17 2-Crown Hall 3-Water pumping station in Kasrat village, Syria.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Shoigu: Russia and Syria suspended air attacks on Aleppo 18 October, 13:24
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas