Russian athletes were suspended from Paralympic Games in September
Ranking second in London in 2002, Russia is suspended from Paralympic Games in Rio by the International Paralympic Committee
Russian athletes were suspended from Paralympic Games in Rio this September. The decision was taken by the International Paralympic Committee due to doping scandals. The Russians have already announced that they are going to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the decision.
The Russian team ranked second in the general medal standings in Paralympic London Games in 2012.
The International Olympic Committee entrusted the federations to take their own decisions on Russian athletes.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars