Russian athlete Yulia Stepanova is in fear for her life
The athlete announced that after her e-mail was hacked, so she quickly changed the place of her residence
Russian athlete Yulia Stepanova, who revealed Russian state doping program, is in fear for her life. The athlete announced that after her e-mail was hacked, that's the e-mail she was using for communicating with the World Anti-Doping Agency and reporting her places of her whereabouts.
Stepanova lives in the US with her husband for a long time already, now they quickly changed the place of their residence.
Stepanova is the main source of information on the massive use of banned stimulants by the Russian athletes. These testimonies laid on the basis of German and American documentaries, which led to an official investigation.
As it was reported earlier, 2 senior officials of the Russian anti-doping agency died in February. The official reasons - heart attacks.
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case