Russian airlifted force covered by submarine boats landed by Crimea
The landing was carried out in frames of spot checks of combat readiness, which was unexpectedly announced a few days ago
Two diesel-electric submarines of the Black Sea Fleet covered the landing of Russian airlifted forces on the coast of the occupied Crimea.
This was reported by "TASS" news agency with reference to the Department of Information and Mass Communications of the Ministry of Defense.
It is reported that the landing was carried out in the framework of the checks of the combat readiness, which was unexpectedly announced a few days ago.
Large amphibious ships and military hardware landed on the coast of the landfill "Opuk", located in the Kerch Peninsula.
As we reported earlier, the checks will be carried out in the military three military districts - the South, West and Central Military Districts, as well as the Northern Fleet and the main commands of aerospace forces and airborne troops and the main military amphibious forces.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case