Russian aircraft struck the first blow to the terrorists from the airfield in Iran
Russian long-range Su-24 attacked the positions of the "Islamic State" in Syria from Iranian Hamedan air base
Russian long-range aviation bombed in Syria, taking off from an air base in Iran for the first time after it was dislocated in Iran, reported the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
Russian long-range bombers Su-24 attacked the positions of the "Islamic State" in Syrian provinces Aleppo, Deir al-Zur and Idlib from Iranian Hamedan air base.
Three command points were destroyed near the cities of terrorists Jafra and Deir al-Zur. After attacking the bombers returned to the site based in Iran.
This was reported by Russian Ministry of Defense. Thus, the Ministry confirmed that Russian long-range aviation was redeployed to the Iranian base. Previously, Russian aviation performed their flights from South Osetian Mozdok.
It was reported arlier, that Russia redeployed its long-range bombers Tu-22M3 and Su-24 to the air base Hamedan in Iran. This will reduce the time for flights to Syrian targets by 60%.
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case