Russian aggresion, corruption and populism of politicians - these are challenges for Ukraine, - Groysman
Ukrainian Prime Minister met with leaders of Ukrainian diaspora organizations in US
At a meeting with the leaders of the United States Ukrainian diaspora organizations in New York, Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman said that Ukraine has faced a number of challenges - the military aggression of the Russian Federation, total corruption and populism of politicians, according to the press service of the Cabinet.
Also, the Prime Minister stressed that in the east of Ukraine goes "civilizational struggle for democratic values," the report said.
In New York, Groysman visited the memorial of the victims of September 11 and Ukrainian Museum, got acquainted with the exposition and signed the book of honorable guests of the museum.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case