Russian activity in Crimea and in the East is the preparation to disrupt the Day of Independence of Ukraine - Marchuk
"I think that a plan has already been developed how to not only ruin, but also to disrupt the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine" - Marchuk
Russian activity in Crimea and in the East is the preparation to disrupt the celebration of the Day of Independence of Ukraine - Yevhen Marchuk
"Russia can not accept the fact that the 25th anniversary of Ukrainian independence goes well and that world leaders arrive in Kyiv for celebrations", - he added.
Russian activity in the Crimea and in the East speaks of their preparation for the disruption of the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Ukraine's independence. Such an opinion was expressed by the representative of Kyiv in the subgroup on security of the Trilateral contact group on Donbas Yevhen Marchuk on his Facebook page.
"Russia is freely supplying to the Crimea and occupied Donbas territories a large number of heavy military equipment, mostly offensive. Almost all TV channels fairly "interrogate" their guests what does it mean, what to expect from Russia, what scenarios... In my opinion, Russia is simply preparing to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine. Possibly, in the way she did it in 2014, with only a few amendments to the current realities," - he says.
"Even if Russia will not dare to repeat something like August 2014, it created the situation of a high probability of a serious escalation it is creating will inevitably produce highly hypothetical threats to personal safety of distinguished guests and lead to their refusal to travel to Kyiv. I think that a plan has already been developed how to not only ruin, but also to disrupt the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine", - said Marchuk.
At that Marchuk noted that Ukrainian security and defense system "already has good experience in countering the actions of the aggressor and is already actively working to ensure the safety of the 25-th anniversary of independence not only in Kyiv ", and the symbolism of the 25th Ukraine Independence anniversary is "a kind of danger, a dangerous example for Russia itself and its current satellites."
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case