Russia was preparing for a full-scale military aggression and invasion, - National Security Committee
By February 28, 2014 Russia concentrated 38 thousand military on Ukrainian border, - NSC transcript
By February 28, 2014 Russia concentrated 38 thousand military on Ukrainian border at Kiev, Kharkov and Donetsk directions, - reported on February 28, 2014 Igor Tenyukh, who held the Minister of Defense post in February 2014.
"Their goal is not just a demonstration of force, but the real preparation for the invasion to our territory and performing combat missions. At Kyiv, Kharkiv and Donetsk directions are already concentrated 38 thousand people, 761 units of the armed armored equipment, 2200 armored vehicles, 720 artillery systems and systems of volley fire, as well as up to 40 helicopters and 90 combat support helicopters, 90 attack aviation aircrafts. 80 Russian Federation military ships sailed to the Black Sea on combat duty”, - said Tenyukh.
Recall, today, February 22 during the National Security committee in the Supreme Council of Ukraine transcript of February 28, 2014 on annexation of Crimea was published. The document related to the possibility of martial law introduction in Ukraine because of Crimea annexation by Russian side.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain