Russia wants to destroy the unity of EU and NATO, - Ben Hodges
General believes that Russia wants to be treated "as a super power"
Russia is trying to destroy the unity of the European Union and NATO, - stated Ben Hodges, the US commander of ground forces in Europe in an interview with "Gromadske".
"Russia wants to destroy the unity of the EU, to break the unity of NATO, to create a weakness and separation. I think they will continue to do this." - Says Hodges.
U.S. government to assign over USD 14 mln of technical assistance for Ukraine
"7000 Russian troops are still in Georgia, in the occupied territories, without any legal grounds. Russia still has troops in Transnistria. They still occupy the Crimea and they are fighting in Donbas. Russia can do a lot to reduce the other countries’ concern. If they were more transparent ... They want to be treated as a super power. They should act as a super power - to be responsible and looking for a way to reduce the concern, "- said the commander.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars