Russia to employ long-range bomber aircrafts in Syria again
Russia employed long-range bomber aircrafts in Syria again, destroying a field camp
Russia employed long-range bomber aircrafts in Syria again. According to Russian Defense Ministry, six bombers Tu-22 fighters destroyed a field camp there.
According to the agency, the airstrikes hit near Palmyra, Suhno and Arak. All planes returned upon the airstrikes.
Russia did use long-range bomber jets for air strikes on Syria before. But in March, after the decree of Putin, Russian media reported that the jets that used to fly to Syria from the air base in Mozdok, Ossetia, Russia, shall not participate in operations from eversince.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas