Russia is set to deploy dozens of fighter jets to occupied Crimea in time for a military contest. MiG-29SMT fighters and Su-34 bombers will be deployed for “Aviadarts-2016” contest, Interfax-Ukraine reports. Russian Defense Ministry said that the aircrafts, pilots and technical support teams will land on the Black Sea Peninsula in approximately 72 hours.
14:30 19.09.2017 Fire in children's camp in Odessa: What happened and who would be held liable for deaths?
Russian Air Force plans to deploy fleet to Crimea
The announcement comes ahead of “Aviadarts-2016” aircraft contest
Russia finds evidence of Ukraine's involvement in terror attacks in Russia 14 September, 13:24
Ukrainian consul to visit Pavlo Gryb in Krasnodar prison today 18 September, 13:22
Peacekeepers in Donbas is Ukraine’s mistake, - ex U.S. ambassador to UN 15 September, 14:20
- POLITICS14:42Trump urges UN to "focus on people, not bureaucracy"
- POLITICS13:58In Russia Putin's right to use military force abroad proposed to be limited
- FINANCE13:26IMF approves intention to provide Ukraine with next tranche after pension reform
- POLITICS12:58Helicopter shots spectators at West-2017 drills, two people wounded, - video
- POLITICS12:29Bulgarian prime minister stands for removal of anti-Russian sanctions
- UKRAINE TOP 12:09Shooting in Darnytsky district of Kyiv, one person wounded
- SOCIETY11:5635 law enforcers injured during clashes in Chornomorsk, Odesa region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Russian activists rally in Moscow demanding to extradite Chyigoz to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:11186 explosions recorded in Donbas on September 15-17, - OSCE SMM
- FINANCE09:30Ukraine raises $3 billion from placement of Eurobonds for 15 years, - Poroshenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
15:30, 18 September Poroshenko to propose Donbas peacekeepers initiative at UN General Assembly
14:56, 18 September Ukraine, U.S. block Russian resolution on UN peacekeepers in Donbas