Russia suggests free trade zone with Ukraine in case of concerted efforts
We think that question of free trade zone is still on the agenda, – said in Ministry of Economic Development of Russia
“Russia is not shutting the question of free trade zone with Ukraine and ready to start the dialogue”, - said Deputy Chied of Ministry of Economic Development of Russia Alexei Lichachov to Interfax.
“We think, this question is still on the agenda. We are ready to find the solution”
He added that adopted law gives the President “the right to resume free trade zone, in case of successful decisions are made”
According to his words, their partners from CIS understood the decision to cancel free trade zone between Ukraine and CIS.
Ob December 2015 Presedent of Russia signed the contract to stop free trade zone between Ukraine and Russia.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars