Russia sent their 55th humanitarian convoy to Ukraine
70 vans with 600 tons of allegedly humanitarian supplies are reported
Russia sent their 55th humanitarian convoy to Ukraine. 70 vans moved towards the direction of the Russian border last night. They carry 600 tons of allegedly humanitarian supplies: food, daily necessities, medicines and educational material, according to the press-service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia.
It is reported that the column shall be divided into two columns before arriving at the state border. One of them will proceed to the checkpoint "Donetsk", the second - on "Matveev Kurgan", which is located on the territory of the Russian Federation, 150 km away from Mariupol across the border. Humanitarian convoy will further proceed to two destinations - Luhansk and Donetsk regions.
Earlier, Ukrainian authorities and security services have repeatedly announced that under the guise of "humanitarian convoy" the military command of the Russian Federation provided Russian soldiers and mercenaries of petroleum, oil, lubricants, new equipment, weapons and ammunition to the Russian-backed militants fighting on the territory of Ukraine, taking of the bodies of the deceased militants back to Russia.
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas