Russia: Normandy group meeting possible in near future
Dialogue to solve the Donbas conflict is underway, - Putin’s press secretary
The Kremlin doesn’t rule out that the Normandy talks group will gather for a session in the near time.
‘One can’t rule out such opportunity. After respective conditions are provided, we will make our ultimate decision,’ said Dmitriy Peskov, the press secretary of Russian leader Vladimir Putin.
He denied the statement made by one of the reporters, who presumed that the dialogue to solve the conflict in Ukraine is aborted. ‘Saying so is incorrect; it’s quite vice versa, the dialogue goes on many levels and through many channels’, Peskov said.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Time and place of next Normandy Four meeting irrelevant 10 October, 13:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Berlin to host Normandy Four meeting today 19 October, 10:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case