Russia filed lawsuit against Ukraine over $3 billion debt
Besides the debt, Russia insists on paying an additional interest on the bonds
Russia filed a lawsuit against Ukraine at London court because of a debt of 3 billion USD, stated Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov.
"Today, Russian Ministry of Finance filed a lawsuit against Ukraine at London's High Court in order to recover a $3 billion Ukrainian bonds debt and compensate the expenses of Russian Federation” – said Siluanov.
Earlier we reported that Poland and Ukraine ratify EUR 100 mln worth loan agreement
Besides the debt, Russia insists on paying an additional interest on the bonds that accrues from 20 December 2015.
We remind Ukraine received Russian $ 3 billion loan in December 2013 during the presidency of Viktor Yanukovych.
On December 16, 2015 IMF Board of Directors recognized the official status of the Russian loan.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars