Russia conducts hybrid war not only against Ukraine, but also against EU
Russian bombings in Syria and destruction of infrastructure urged migration to the West
Russia continues to conduct hybrid war not only against Ukraine but also against the European Union (EU), said the Secretary of National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDCU) Oleksandr Turchynov during the meeting with Heads of Parliaments of Northern European and Baltic States, informed press service of NSDC.
According to Turchynov, Russian bombings in Syria, destruction of civilian infrastructure “increased migration waves to the West”. “As a result weapons and terrorists are transported to EU-states, destabilizing social welfare and economy”, - he added.
Turchynov emphasized that Ukraine “managed to stop the movement of Russian occupation troops to the West”. Despite Minsk deals, Russian aggression, occupation of Crimea and a part of Donbas still continue. Our territories are shelled daily”, - he stated.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars