Russia carried out electricity supply to Donbas, - Ukrenergo.
Ukrenergo announced that Ukraine continues to supply electricity to the occupied part of Donbas
In 2015 Russia carried out the electricity supply to the occupied Donbas, - reported Ukrenergo.
“Antratzit and Krasnodon power units supply as well as part of the Alchevsk and Luhansk cities supply was carried out by the Unified Energy System of Russia” – said in Ukrenergo statement.
Earlier OSCE observers stated about escalation of tension in Donbas
Also the source notes that Luhansk TPP had been working for a balanced load during 2015 year. The emergency shutdown of its units, equipment damage or significant increase in power consumption leads to current frequency reduction and triggers automatic frequency unloading.
Earlier, "Ukrenergo" announced that Ukraine continues to supply electricity to the occupied part of the Donbas.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas