Russia and the separatists should lay down their arms and not to intimidate Ukraine, - Obama
Head of state also told about the US attempts to establish peaceful dialogue and political change of power in a state of civil war in Syria.
US President Barack Obama during a speech to reporters supported Ukraine, and noted that the US will continue to pressure on the Russian Federation in connection with its Ukrainian policy. It is reported by DW.
"Russia and the separatists should lay down their arms and cease to intimidate Ukraine," - said the US president.
Obama also did not deny that Russia is trying to influence the outcome of the US presidential elections by a hacker attack on the servers of the Democratic Party.
"Many countries are trying to break into our database - both government and private, and belonging to the third sector", - said Obama.
The head of state told about the US adamant attempts to establish peaceful dialogue and political change of power in a state of civil war in Syria.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Biden: At least five EU states are ready to abolish sanctions against Russia 22 September, 15:08
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars