Russia aims to discredit Ukraine before referendum in the Netherlands, - Tandyt
Dutch intellectuals supports Ukraine, says the Counselor to Head of Security Service of Ukraine
The Russian Federation spends huge resources to discredit Ukraine before the upcoming EU-Ukraine Association referendum in the Netherlands, said the official in the interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
“We and our Dutch counterparts talked about the upcoming referendum slated for early April, and we agreed that Russian special services do everything to badmouth our country”, said the Counselor to Head of Security Service of Ukraine.
As 112 International reported earlier, the Dutch Election Committee assigned the referendum about the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement and its ratification by the Dutch Parliament on April 6, 2016. After the referendum, the European Commission is to submit the offer on the visa free regime for Ukraine.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars