Romania to grant 250 000 euros military aid to Ukraine
Also Romania will pay all delivery cost
The Romanian government has approved the memorandum, under which Romanian Ministry of Defence will grant military supplies and equipment valued at more than 250 thousand euros to Ukraine.
"Military aid is given at the Ukrainian partners’ request based on the difficult internal situation in the country", - said in a statement.
It is noted that the cost of delivery of goods to Ukraine and cost of passing customs procedures will be covered by Romanian side.
At the same time, official Bucharest expressed hope that the new military supplies and equipment will strengthen the structure of the Ukrainian armed forces and also strengthen Ukrainian-Romanian bilateral relations in the defense sector.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas