Right decision of far-right leader of "Pravyi Sektor"
Dmytro Yarosh step down because of the ideological conflict
November 11, the leader of far-right Ukrainian party "Pravyi Sektor" Dmytro Yarosh said that he resign from all his powers, recalling the differences of opinion with the sworn brothers from the party. "I can not be a" wedding general "in the sector," he wrote on his page in Facebook.
"I've been injured and needed a long-term mediacal treatment, so I entrusted some areas of control to my closest associates who had and have a look at the path of the nationalist movement. My own position is not the same in all of the aspirations of the Provіd (leadership).
As a leader I am personally responsible for everything that happens in the organization, and is not going to transfer this responsibility to someone else. That is why I can not be a "wedding general"of the "Pravyi Sektor," he wrote.
November 8, "Pravyi Sektor" held a conference and elected a new Provіd of the whole "National liberation movement Pravyi Sektor"(which also includes the party of the same name, and the military wing of the Pravyi Sektor - Ukrainian Volunteer Corps).
Andriy Tarasenko, head of the party, in his latest interview with Focus, said that the new Provіd, elected on November 8, will continue working. The question of who will head it, this is not on the agenda of the organization.
"[Journalist] Is it an ideological conflict or a consequence of someone's intrigues?
[A.Tarasenko] Ideological. Yes, we decided to work in a revolutionary way.
[Journalist] Yarosh, therefore, was less radical?
[A.Tarasenko] You could say that.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars