Revenge of Yanukovych's inheriors back to the power
"Opposition bloc" party won seats to 18 of 24 regional councils
Candidates from the "Opposition bloc" party, the former "Party of Regions", headed by Viktor Yanukovych, won seats to 18 provincial councils, as stated by the press service of the party.
"According to preliminary results of the voting, the "Opposition bloc" will be presented in 18 of the 24 regional councils," according to the statement. In particular, the opposition leaders won in six regions - Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhya, Luhansk, Mykolaiv and Odesa. Second place they occupy in Kharkiv and Kherson regions, and the third - in Zhytomyr and Kirovohrad. In addition, members of the "Opposition bloc" will be presented in regional councils of Vinnitsa, Zakarpattia, Kyiv, Poltava, Sumy, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi.
Recalling, the Central Election Commission (CEC) announced that 46.62% of the voters appeared at the polling stations to take their ballots, which respectively reflects the turnout in the Ukraine's local elections of October 25. According to the official CEC report, the biggest turnout was in the Ternopil (56.50%) and Lviv regions (56.31%). Ivano-Frankivsk, Volyn, Khmelnytsky, Rivne, Vinnytsia regions have also passed the 50-percent mark.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016 27 October, 12:43
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case