Reuters: Turkey's defense ministry reshuffles 167 generals within the military
Turkey's President continues to reshuffle state's officials
Turkey's defense ministry has changed the jobs of 167 generals within the army, following sweeping changes to the structure of the military over the weekend after this month's failed coup.
The decree, signed by President Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim and Defense Minister Fikri Isik, said 94 generals in land forces, 22 admirals, 44 generals in the airforce and seven others have been reappointed.
The decree was published in the official government record of approved legislation, the Official Gazette.
Read the full article here.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars