Reuters: Merkel supports free trade zone with Russia
Chancellor of Germany speaks for creating free trade zone with the Russian Federation from Vladivostok to Lisbon
The head of the German government said that the European Union should create a free economic zone with Russia, which would stretch from the Russian Pacific port of Vladivostok to Lisbon. Reuters reports this.
"We need to move gradually towards that goal," Merkel says at a corporate event.
Also, Merkel again emphasized that the sanctions against Russia are not an end, because the implementation of the Minsk peace deals is the key to cancel them.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas