Reuters: Austrian foreign minister calls for improving relationship with Moscow
Each step Russia makes to implement Minsk peace deals follows with responses of EU to abolish sanctions
Austria's foreign minister said on Sunday it was time for the European Union to make an effort to identify common ground with Russia.
"I believe that we should gradually come to a modus in which for every implementation of the Minsk Protocol, for every single step, sanctions will gradually be lifted in return," Sebastian Kurz said in a discussion at ORF TV.
Read the full article: Austrian foreign minister calls for improving relationship with Moscow
Pro-Russian candidate wins France's Republican primary 28 November, 09:16
Poroshenko hopes EU confirms its position on sanctions against Russia 24 November, 18:10
Ukraine could lose EU support if it refuses Minsk agreements 1 December, 09:10
Memorandum on energy sector cooperation to be signed at EU-Ukraine summit 23 November, 18:33
- UKRAINE TOP 15:50Avdiivka Coke Plant stops due to power lines breakage after shelling
- UA & EU15:46Tusk: 'Final stretch towards visa free travel for Ukraine'
- SPORT15:37UEFA Europa League: Braga hosts Shakhtar Donetsk
- SOCIETY14:59Ukrainian journalist Semena accused of extremism in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 14:03EU Committee endorses mechanism of visa free regime suspension
- POLITICS13:58Ukrainian National Anti Corruption Bureau confirm investigation of votes buy and sell in parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 13:29City of skiers and skaters: Ice rain in Kyiv, - photo
- UKRAINE TOP 13:15Parliament approves Novinsky’s attraction to criminal liability
- SOCIETY12:25EP Committee to consider visa-free regime suspension mechanism today
- POLITICS11:55Parliament considers removal of Novinsky’s parliamentary immunity
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
23:04, 7 December EU, NATO to create center to deter hybrid threats
22:55, 7 December Kerry: Trump’s election will ot have ay impact on US commitments to NATO