Responsive trade embargo against Russia comes into its legal force today
The decree by the Cabinet of Ministers was published in Uryadovy Courier
Responsive trade embargo against Russia gains its force today on July 12. The relevant decree by the Cabinet of Ministers was published in Uryadovy Courier, national daily newspaper published by the executive branch of Ukraine.
Recall that on July 6 Ukrainian government extended a ban on Russian goods on the territory of Ukraine until December 31, 2017.
Cabinet of Ministers explained that the decision was taken to ensure national security of Ukraine and as a responsive measure for prolongation of trade bans by Russia towards Ukraine.
Ukrainian embargo is in force from January 10, 2016. It included meat, tea, coffee, confectionery, alcoholic beverages and cigarettes. Later Cabinet of Ministers extended the list of sanction goods on 70 tariff lines.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case