Resistance Movement of Crimean Tatars asks UN and OSCE to establish control on the peninsula
It is needed to normalize the political and economic situation on the Crimean peninsula and on adjacent areas
Resistance Movement of Crimean Tatars released a statement, in which they asked the international organizations - UN and OSCE to establish control under the peninsula in order to avoid the confrontation between ethnic groups, which inhabit Crimea, Krym Realii.
According to Resistance Movement of Crimean Tatars, control is neccessary in order to 'normalize political and economic situation on the Crimean peninsula and in adjacent areas'- said in the statement
'Due to the frequent attempts of the destructive forces to destabilize the situation on the national territory of the Crimean Tatars and frequent initiatives to create a humanitarian disaster zone from the national territory of Crimean Tatar (Crimean peninsula), in order to exclude the escalation of tension on the Crimean peninsula, there is a need to control the national territory of the Crimean Tatars by UNO and OSCE in order to normalize the political and economic situation on the Crimean peninsula and on adjacent territories' - said in the statement.
The authors of document argue that the events, which confirm the decline of population's living standards, 'the growth of confrontation between the regions, which border with the national territory of Crimean Tatars, can lead to negative consequences - the manifestation of confrontation between ethnic groups, which inhabit Crimea.
Foreign Ministry of Ukraine has repeatedly reported that Russian Federation openly ignores the incessant demands of the international community to stop the systematic violations of human rights in occupied Crimea. In order to destroy any connection between occupied territory and their native state, Moscow continues the large-scale oppressions on the peninsula. Millions of Ukrainian citizens, especially Crimean Tatars and ethnic Ukrainian suffer from it.
Ukraine as a non-permanent member of UN Security Council intends to raise the issue of Crimea in this organization.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Minsk talks parties to discuss disengaging of forces in Donbas 5 October, 07:45
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars