Religious Procession: Road traffic renewed in the center of Kyiv
Road traffic renewed in the downtown of Kyiv, after being limited due to the religious procession
Road traffic open again in the center of Kyiv. It was completely blocked because of the religious procession of believers, who arrived from Western and Eastern part of Ukraine to hold a festive prayer service, dedicated to the Christianization of Kievan Rus.
Namely, Hrushevskogo Street, European Square, Parkova Road, Volodymyrsky Descent are now open to the traffic, according to UNIAN.
Police posts and metal detectors are also disassembled.
After the prayer service on Volodymyrska Hirka, the believers heade to the Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, where the events continue on the occasion of the Day of Christianization of Kievan Rus and a 1000th anniversary of ancient Rus monkery on Mount Athos."
A night service started at 17:00 on the square near the Cathedral of the Assumption.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas