Relatives of Ukrainian soldiers, killed in Ilovaisk, rally near Prosecutor's General Office
Protesters desire explanations on what had happened and who is guilty
Under the building of the General Prosecutor's Office came to the Prosecutor's General Office in Kyiv after having a commemoration service in Kyiv's St. Michael's Square.
The protesters installed posters with photos and names of the deseased. They demand the investigation of Ilovaisk tragedy to be submitted to the court finally. They also desire explanations on what had happened and who is guilty.
Now MPs Semen Semenchenko and Volodymyr Parasyuk went inside the building of the Prosecutor's General Office to negotiate with the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case