The internally displaced persons who fled war-torn Donbas and settled in Dnipropetrovsk region, southeastern Ukraine, will enjoy assistance of the German government (Radio Liberty). According to Vitaliy Lytvyn, Counselor to Dnipropetrovsk governor, they started receiving cards on May 13. Wolfgang Moessinger, Germany’s Consul General in Dnipropetrovsk, added the money is supposed to be spent on food and first necessity products.
15:42 21.02.2017 Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
13:46 21.02.2017 Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
Refugees from Donbas who settled in Dnipropetrovsk region to get financial assistance from Germany
About a thousand families will get special plastic cards
Why Ukraine equates German Ambassador's statements with "treason" 8 February, 14:09
Two years of fragile peace: What awaits the "Minsk-2?" 13 February, 17:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
- SOCIETY15:27City council supports petition for recognition stray cats part of urban ecosystem
- POLITICS14:44Expulsion of MP Artemenko from Radical Party announced in parliament
- POLITICS14:22Ukraine blocks UNSC statement on Churkin’s passing away
- POLITICS13:46Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
- POLITICS13:17EU will consider extension of sanctions against Yanukovych next week
- POLITICS13:08Security Council statement on Churkin’s passing away
- UKRAINE TOP 13:01Artemenko: I did not order NYT article about “Crimea lease”
- POLITICS12:03Thousands of people protest against Trump’s visit to Britain
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:32Trump's lawyer confirmed his meeting with MP Artemenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"