Rally near Presidential Administration - protesters partially blocked Bankova
Relatives of the ATO fighters demand to demobilize soldiers of the 6th wave
A meeting of relatives of the ATO fighters, demanding demobilization of the 6th wave soldiers, is being held near the Administration of the President at the moment. It is reported by the correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"The main requirement of the protesters, and these are several dozen of women who came to the building of the Administration, is demobilization of soldiers who were called to arms in the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the 6th wave of mobilization and whose term of service already expired," - said the correspondent.
Relatives of ATO soldiers prepared an appeal to the Administration.
The protesters partially blocked Bankova street, blocking the access of AP vehicles.
As it was reported earlier, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on demobilization of the 5th wave fighters late in June.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case