Rally near Russian Embassy in Poland to support Elmi Umerov
Activities in support of the Deputy Head of Majlis were also held in Brussels, Berlin, Kyiv and Melitopol
A protest took place near Russian Embassy in Poland to support Elmi Umerov, who is forcibly held in a psycho ward in occupied Crimea. This was announced by the President's envoy on Crimean Tatar Affairs Mustafa Dzhemilev on his Facebook page.
"Picket was held in Warsaw, near the walls of the Russian embassy in Poland in defense of Ilmi Umerov. Activities in support of the Deputy Head of Majlis were also held in Brussels, Berlin, Kyiv and Melitopol," - wrote Dzhemilev.
As it was reported, a rally in support of Ilmi Umerov took place in Kyiv yesterday.
Earlier, International human rights organization Human Rights Watch calls on the Russian authorities to immediately release the deputy chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov, held in a psychiatric hospital.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case