Rally against deforestation of the Carpathian forest
Residents of Ivano-Frankivsk region voice their requirements near the Ministry of Environment in Kyiv
A rally against deforestation of the Carpathian forest started in Kyiv the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine at 09:00. Few dozens of people are the residents of Kosiv district of Ivano-Frankivsk region. It is reported by the correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
The protesters hold banners with the requirements. One of the leaders announced the requirements of their protest.
The Ministry started the competitive selection of the heads of national parks at 08:45 this morning. At 10:30 the officials are to consider the issue on the appointment of the head of the National Natural Park of the Hutsul region. The protesters demonstrate against the appointment of a a man who was repeatedly caught in illegal logging, who has a criminal proceeding initiated against him, according to the protesters.
The building is guarded by the soldiers of the National Guard and the police.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars