Trilateral group will discuss release of hostages
Tomorrow, on December 22th, trilateral group will consider a report of release of captives during ceasefire
“In Minsk, on November 22th, trilateral group will discuss a report of release of hostages during ceasefire”, - said Darya Olifer, spokesperson of Leonid Kuchma, Ukrainian representative in contact group.
“Among main questions on the agenda the report of humanitarian group dedicated to release of prisoners. First of all we are worried of those in the need of medical help.
Ukraine is completely sure it`s very possible to achieve progress during the session. What we need is desire to see these changes among representatives of Donetsk and Luhansk areas”, - said Darya Olifer.
She added that tomorrow`s meeting in Minsk is the last one this year. Further work of the group will depend on leaders of Normandy Format.
It was announced Ukraine sent to Luhansk and Donetsk the list of prisoners. It consists of more than one hundered people.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain