Qatar Airways plane makes emergency landing after engine catches fire
A Qatar Airways Airbus 3330 made an emergency landing in Istanbul after one of its engines reportedly caught fire. Plane landed safely
A Qatar Airways Airbus 330 has made an emergency landing at Istanbul airport after an engine caught fire.
Radar showed the aircraft diverting over the Marmara Sea shortly after take-off on Thursday and returning to land at Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
Video of the Qatar airways left engine on fire before making an emergency landing at Istanbul Ataturk airport pic.twitter.com/YjjjuIhB3A— Sam-News_Executive (@News_Executive) 18 августа 2016 г.
The plane has landed safely and all passengers and crew were disembarked.
The flight QR240 took off from Istanbul to Doha at 13:20 local time.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case