U.S. Ambassador in Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt, whose tenure expires in June this year, could continue his diplomatic career in Greece. Greek newspaper Kathimerini reported this with a reference to its own sources.
23:15 22.05.2017 Consultations should be held before voting for visa regime with Russia, — Verkhovna Rada chairman
22:37 22.05.2017 Oleh Slobodyan: ""It is not an option to tell EU border guard "l want to visit my friend in Warsaw" and hope that this will end the dialogue""
21:53 22.05.2017 Ex-head of traffic police Makarenko kept under arrest with $190 thousand bail right
20:31 22.05.2017 One of Inter television channel leaders expelled from Ukraine and banned entry for 5 years
Pyatt might chair U.S. Embassy in Greece
Washington already sent relevant documents to Athens
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:52Donbas conflict: 30 attacks reported, one Ukrainian soldier wounded
- UKRAINE TOP 23:15Consultations should be held before voting for visa regime with Russia, — Verkhovna Rada chairman
- UKRAINE TOP 21:53Ex-head of traffic police Makarenko kept under arrest with $190 thousand bail right
- UKRAINE TOP 21:14Another Ukrainian provider blocks Russian websites
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31One of Inter television channel leaders expelled from Ukraine and banned entry for 5 years
- SOCIETY19:33Trial of journalist Semena in Crimea postponed to June 5
- SOCIETY19:12Ministry of Healthcare annuls sanitary code to implement 4G
- POLITICS18:41McCain called Putin "thug and murderer", while Lavrov was labeled "propagandist"
- POLITICS18:24Macron hosts Putin at Palace of Versailles on May 29
- FINANCE17:57Ukraine begins to export beef in China
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:31, 17 May Stradivari’s violin seized from driver in Donetsk region