Pyatt: "Main indicator of NABU's work is bringing cases to trial"
US Ambassador visited Ukrainian National Anti-Corruption Bureau
US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt has visited Ukrainian National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU). The US Embassy in Ukraine posted the video of the visit. During the visit Mr. Pyatt met with the Director of the Bureau Artem Sytnuk, his first deputy Gizo Uglava and detectives.
"As I told Mr. Sytnuk - the main indicator of performance is bringing people to the court and if they are guilty, then sending them to places of detention. And we want to help you with this issue. And in my view, it will have a big impact on opinion of Ukrainians. If they will see that there is a real responsibility for certain things ", - said US Ambassador to NABU detectives.
Watch the video:
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case