Pyatt: IMF’s statement is further argument in favor of reforms and zero tolerance to corruption
Earlier IMF Managing Director informed about the possibility of termination of support program to Ukraine in case reforms fail
US ambassador in Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt believes that IMF’s statement concerning support program to Ukraine is one more argument in favor of reforms.
“Further argument here for completing reload of Ukraine’s reformer-led government and zero tolerance for corruption”, - wrote Pyatt on his Twitter.
Earlier Managing Director of IMF Christine Lagarde urged Ukrainian leaders to return to the path of reforms, otherwise the Fund may terminate the support program.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case