Pyatt commented Russian provocation with "acts of terrorism" in the occupied Crimea
"US has seen nothing so far that corroborates Russian allegations of a "Crimea incursion" – US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt
"US government has seen nothing so far that corroborates Russian allegations of a “Crimea incursion” & Ukraine has strongly refuted them," - This was announced by Geoffrey Pyatt, the United States Ambassador to Ukraine, in his Twitter.
“Russia has a record of frequently levying false accusations at Ukraine to deflect attention from its own illegal actions."
"Our view on Crimea’s status is well known. Crimea is, and will always remain, part of Ukraine."
"We condemn and call for an immediate end to the Russian occupation of Crimea."
According to Pyatt, the sanctions, imposed against the Russian Federation by the US government, are perpetual and may be terminated only in one case.
"Our Crimea related sanctions will remain in place until Russia returns the peninsula to Ukraine."
As we reported earlier Russia’s Federal Security Service accused Ukraine of preparing terrorist attacks in Crimea.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars