Pyatt on biggest mistakes of Ukrainian government
Successful development should become Ukraine’s only “weapon” in the hybrid war
“The biggest mistake of Ukrainian government and Ukrainian people is producing “troll factories” like the one located in Saint-Petersburg for generating counter propaganda in social networks. A huge mistake is the creation of the “Ministry of truth”, which is trying to generate alternative information. This is not the way to win the information war”, - the Ambassador believes.
According to Pyatt, successful development should become the only “weapon” of Ukraine in the hybrid war.
“Ukraine doesn’t require state-funded media. What Ukraine really needs is success”, - stated Pyatt.
He also emphasized that “priority number one” for Ukraine in 2016 should become elimination of corruption.
“This is the key element to show that Ukraine is moving in the right direction”, - claimed the Ambassador.
Pyatt noted that the USA support National anti-corruption bureau of Ukraine.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars