Putin: Russia has no influence on UK referendum on EU membership
Many experts believe that Kremlin financed "right wing" of EU to multiply mood of euroscepticism
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the Kremlin has nothing to do with the results of a referendum in the United Kingdom regarding the country's membership in the European Union. So he replied to the statement of the British Prime Minister David Cameron “Will Putin be happy” from Brexit, "TASS" reports.
According to Putin, the comments about Russia’s influence is a flawed attempt to affect the public opinion in the UK.
"I think this is nothing more than a flawed attempt to influence public opinion in their own country. As we see, this did not have the right result. Even more, nobody has the right to declare any Russian position after the referendum. This is nothing but a manifestation of the low level of political culture", Putin said.
Russian President says that Russia has never interfered with the voting process to withdraw the UK from the European Union.
"In my opinion, we behaved very well, closely followed what was going on, but did not influence the process, and did not even try to do it", Putin stressed.
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case