Putin responds to Poroshenko's statement on returning Donbas and Crimea
Donbas issue can be solved only in accordance with Minsk agreement, Crimean issue is closed permanently, - said Putin
Russian President Vladimir Putin responded to the statement of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko on the return of Donbas and Crimea, after Nadiya Savchenko’s liberation. Putin said that the Donbas issue can be resolved only in accordance with the Minsk Agreement, reports RIA "Novosti".
"It is necessary to amend the Constitution of Ukraine, implement the decentralization, it is necessary to adopt a law on amnesty. You cannot postpone these decisions ", - Putin said at the press conference after negotiations with Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.
"As for Crimea, this question, we consider, is closed permanently," - said Putin. According to him, Russia doesn’t intend to discuss this issue.
He also noted that this situation resembles him the Russian proverb “May God give your calves our wolf to eat”.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels