Putin granted Russian citizenship to Wasserman
Anatoliy Wasserman is highly in favor of integration of Ukraine with Russia, Security Service of Ukraine instituted criminal proceeding against him
Russian President Vladimir Putin granted Anatoliy Wasserman, publicist and TV host, Russian citizenship.
“Grant citizenship of the Russian Federation to Wasserman Anatoliy, born December 9, 1952 in Ukraine; Kuperman Yuriy, born July 5, 1940 in Moscow,” – it is said in Putin’s decree.
Wasserman was born in Odessa. He is famous for his anti-Ukrainian statements.
In September 2015 Security Service of Ukraine instituted a criminal proceeding against Anatoliy Wasserman for infringement of territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain