Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin
Russian side is convinced that talks will not end until midnight
Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived in Berlin to participate in the meeting of the Normandy Quartet, as well as discuss the situation in Syria with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande, Interfax reports.
It is noted that earlier presidential spokesman Dmitriy Peskov said that completion of the negotiations should not be expected on Wednesday. "We won’t finish until midnight", he said.
According to the 112 Ukraine TV channel correspondent, German commentators say that, most likely, Putin will not agree to dinner with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande after talks in Normandy format.
"There were strong statements from the international community about the Russian military crimes in Syria. Putin agreed to pay attention to Ukraine and meet in Normandy format”, said the reporter.
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars