MH17: Punishment will be irreversible
"We are looking for the best format of MH17 investigation" - Bert Koenders, MFA of the Netherlands
Format of lawsuit to prosecute responsibles for the MH17 crash will be determined by the end of this year - Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Bert Koenders during a press conference in Kiev.
‘Together with the investigation team and partners we are looking for the best format - the national court or tribunal’ - said Bert Koenders on a press conference in Kiev, Ukrinform.
‘This is a very delicate moment. The fact that it hasn't decided yet has nothing to do with our lack of time. On the contrary, we have discussed it in detail. The investigation goes on and the process of prosecution closely associated with it. I hope that we will solve the issue in next few weeks, "- said the official.
Koenders noted that this terrible catastrophe to remember. Minister also highly appreciated the cooperation with Ukraine and other countries at all levels for investigation and prosecution of responsibles for the MH 17 crush.
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia 21 October, 19:31
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars